How to Use
After loading clothes, place LAUNDREZE strip on top and start washer.
After loading clothes, place LAUNDREZE strip at bottom of drum and start washer.
Hand Washing - Step 1
After filling sink (or container) with water, drop in a LAUNDREZE strip and allow it to dissolve.
Hand Washing - Step 2
Place clothing into water and begin washing. Thoroughly rinse clothes in clean water.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, INDUCE VOMITING.
- SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL HELP. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES, FLUSH WITH WATER.
- NATIONAL POISON CONTROL CENTER: 1-800-222-1222
- Use only for washing clothes. Don’t use with printed fabrics.
- Don’t put detergent sheet into washer’s detergent dispenser.
- People with sensitive skin should wear rubber gloves if washing clothes by hand.
- Check clothing label to make sure it’s machine washable.
- Don’t soak clothes in detergent solution in washer for a long time.